90 sqm designer holiday apartment for 2-4 persons
Relaxed and feel-good atmosphere with fantastic views. An atmospheric mix of historic elements, modern design, tailor-made crafts and art.
The rooms are very bright and sunny thanks to the ideal West-South-East orientation. Numerous windows offer magnificent views of the town and a mountain panorama of the Bregenz Forest. The room arrangement provides an almost loft-like spaciousness feel as well as offering privacy. Different moods can be set through the ingenious lighting design. The art work that is present everywhere and a library (on the topics: Fiction, design, architecture, travel) invites one to explore the house. One can also be creative here thanks to the technical possibilities. Please note that pets are not allowed.
- Free wireless network
- 1 free underground parking space in the very close Bezau underground parking
- Free natural toiletries from Metzler (shampoo, shower gel, soap)
- Welcome drink
- Gallery hallway with built-in furniture – wardrobe, shoe rack and household cabinet
- 1 designer kitchen with bar counter and 3 stools
- 1 designer bath (walk-in shower, WC, Corian washbasin, plenty of storage space) with electric underfloor heating, hair dryer
- 1 guest WC
- 1 bedroom with 180 x 200 cm box spring bed, with walk-in wardrobe, side boards, consoles, wall-mounted flat screen TV (cable)
- 1 bedroom with 160 x 200 cm box spring bed – optionally as a day bed, 3 m working table
- Living room with bay seating area (5-6 places), large leather sofa, side board, large flat screen TV (cable), Bluetooth jukebox
- Bone china porcelain and beautiful, plain glassware
- Electric kettle, toaster, WMF cookware, Alessi cutlery High-quality kitchen gadgets, stainless steel bowls, knives, etc.
- Nespresso machine, milk frother
- Refrigerator with freezer
- Washing machine
- Miele induction hob (4 hot plates) with baking oven
- Extensive high-quality kitchen equipment
- Apple computer, ink jet printer on request
- DVD player
- Library (fiction, design, architecture, art, travel)
- Several full-length mirrors
- Baby crib (up to 3 years) and baby chair (free) on request
- Separate entrance and intercom
- Access by stairs (no elevator)
- Small garden with seating area and loungers, adjacent to the lawn of Hotel Post
- Grill and picnic basket can be made available of free of charge
- Storage facility for outdoor equipment such as mountain bikes, hiking and skiing items in the Bregenzerwälderschopf
- Storage facility for skis and helmets, as well as shoe dryer in the Skistadl in the house.
This is a non-smoking apartment. Pets are not allowed.
| Price per night
excl. final cleaning 90,- €
|2 Pers.||3 Pers.||4 Pers.|
|Main season||from 140,00 € – 165,00 €||from 166,00 €||from 190,00 € – 212,00 €|
|Low season||from 115,00 €||from 132,00 €||from 150,00 €|
Free baby crib (on request)
- Best price guarantee and most flexible booking conditions.
- Varying minimum stay
- Long-term arrangements on request
- Payments on the spot possible only with an EC card and cash
- From a stay of 3 days onwards, the Bregenz Forest Card is included from 1.5. To 31. 10. This lets one use all mountain railways, public buses and swimming pools free of charge.
- All prices are exclusive of the municipality tourism levy of € 2.10 / day and person. Children under 15 years do not pay the tourism levy.
- Free rental of grill & picnic basket.
- Stadl for outdoor equipment and bikes (socket available).
- Pets are not allowed
(Changes and errors remain reserved.)